QA & Testing
Wallis Info brings you QA & Testing services delivered with a perfect blend of cost,speed, and quality essential to drive your digital goals. Our QA & Testing experts go a stretch further by identifying patterns to uncover trends and detect the source of issues. Hence, providing a solution for the root cause of bug generation.
Receive a spectrum of services including Manual Testing and Automated Testing, whether you belong to any domain of the market right from Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance to Healthcare, Pharma, and more.
To just give you a glimpse, we cater to a broad gamut of quality assurance solutions like providing GUI feature testing, Memory leaks testing, etc. for desktop; Functionality testing, Interface testing, etc. for Web applications that are SaaS and cloud-based; and Compatibility testing, Localization testing, etc. for Mobile Apps.
Our services stand to endow you with great and satisfactory results, owing to the employment of the latest automation tools like Java, Apache, MongoDB, Appium, and more. Our professionals are also experts in using manual tools such as Jira, TestLink, and such others.
To counter the aim of delivering you uncompromised product quality, we entertain specific stages in our testing process including quality and UX audit, code reviews, performance evaluation, software validation, security and compliance tests, and software maintenance.
We strive to deliver you the best quality of the project by undertaking a triple-layer testing system inclusive of –
- Unit Testing to ensure that individual units of the web page are meeting the expected standards
- Testing of every web page, modules, and eventually the whole project by our QA team
- The Final QA Round post project completion, undertaken by the whole project team
Find out in detail that how our well-curated approach makes addressing the QA & Testing challenges so easy:
- The primary step taken is to find and fix the defects at the designing stage itself, thereby preventing facilitating upcoming test design activities.
- The second step is Test Planning wherein we decide on a test strategy and testing scope, covering project budget, deadlines, and more.
- Our QA specialists develop apt test environments, design test cases to efficiently test all the software requirements.
- The testing is finally executed and in case any bugs or errors are found, the software is put into rectification, post which it is re-run through the tests.
- This process is repeated until the software/product is found with zero bugs and errors, and is able to run smoothly.
Contact Us to Know More About Our Testing Process & Get Quotes